Thursday 12 November 2020

Production (the actual thing)

 Hi it's Geewiz/Jonathan here and this time i'm going to talk about the actual production where I played Geewiz the magician's assistant. Oh yeah... I HAD A BLAST at the show, it felt so amazing performing in front of everyone. My favorite scene was scene 3 where Aladdin found the lamp and met the genie and I had a third camel, the naughtiest of them all. My favorite part of making me Geewiz was the makeup. Back at school we also made a de bono thinking hats slideshow on the production, It basically had the ups and downs. Here are some photos and a link to the slide. 

P.S If you saw the production then tell me what was your favorite scene. 




Link

Blog ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.