Friday 19 June 2020

Black Lives Matter reading

This week for reading we read about the black lives matter marches and racism. It was very educational and made me think a lot more about racism, I hate racism because it's basically treating one type of people with a different colour skin badly. Our school's number one rule is to respect each other, yourself and our environment. The racism also makes me mad because my school also has a lot of different cultures. My favorite activity of the week was the readworks activity about Malala Yousafzai. She protested about women rights for going to school and survived being shot in the head without any brain damage. She was very brave and strong in her voice. I really liked the reading for this week and I can't wait for more. 



Blog ya later!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.