Friday 12 June 2020

Creative Writing

This week we did creative writing, I did two peices of writing but only one is finshed so I can't show the other one to you. The first one is about a boy who is tiny and trying to stop a grasshopper from taking over the world. The second is about a girl whos trying to find the lendary pancake whale. Here is a sneak peek to the secound one:  This was my favorite story from when I was four, by the way my name is Samantha and my cat is called Mr Meow. Now what I’m about to tell you happened long ago. Long ago before I was born, whales were plentiful and survived on pancakes. Pancakes made the whales strong and fast so they were harder to kill. One day a fairy decided to get a pancake to make it the roof of her house, but on the way back to her house a whale mistook the fairy for a flying pancake and ate her. The fairy then made a deal that if the whale released her out the spout she would give the whale the power to summon pancakes out of thin air whenever he wanted and so the whale agreed. The fairy got released and she stuck to her deal and made the wish come true. The whale decided to share the pancakes with the other Whales, but as everyone knows too much of one thing is bad for you. So the whales became fat, weak and slow. This made lots of whales die, but the pancake whale escaped. The legend says he lives in Australia, which is where I live… 

 Here is the first one:






 

P.S In future I hope to update this so you can see the secound one.




Blog ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jonathan
    My name is Kevin and I am a student in room 14 at belfast school
    I really enjoyed reading your learning about your creative writing.
    Thanks for sharing your learning about creative,I really liked your creative writing.
    Something I really enjoyed was the fairy decided to put the pancake on the roof because that reminded me about baking pancakes and putting it on my blog.Have you thought about creating drawings to go with it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.