Monday 16 December 2019

What I Would Bring On A Voyage

Today I am writing about what I would bring for a voyage and had to bring 10 food items, if I was asked to go on a voyage with Nainoa for three weeks at sea and without using a fridge or freezer. The first item I would bring is a can of beans because beans last longer than most foods without going bad. The second item I would bring is a bunch of bananas for vitamins and the third item I would bring is a carrot for vitamins also. The fourth item I would bring is a bag of lollipops because they are delicious and the fifth item would be chicken. The sixth item I would bring is anzac biscuits because they also take a long time to go bad. The seventh item I would bring is a chocolate bar (yum) and the eighth item I would bring is a ready salted chip packet and the ninth item I would bring is a bag of potatoes. The final item I would bring is a bottle of water. Now challenge yourself by writing what ten food items you would bring. Happy holidays!


Related image

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jonathan, I hope you are having a groovy day!

    Thank you so much for doing the first Summer Learning Journey activity for the first week! I think the food items you’ve listed are great ideas as they sound yummy and practical, and I like how you’ve talked a little bit about each item instead of just listing them - this shows you’ve really thought about this activity. I also like how you’ve added an image of Anzac biscuits - yum! I would definitely take ready salted chips and biscuits too, as well as coconut milk, muesli, kumara, blueberries, broccoli, cheese, 2-minute noodles, and A LOT of water.

    What are your top two favourite meals? Mine are nachos and roast chicken :) Have you ever spent time in a canoe or kayak?

    Next time you use images from the internet, make sure you attribute the image - this just means copy the link from where you found the image and put it next to the image on the poster, so we can see exactly where you found it :)

    Well done on making such a great post, I hope that you will keep blogging with us over the summer. Have a choice Monday afternoon!

    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.