Tuesday 17 December 2019

If I Had Superpowers

Today I am writing about if I had three superpowers for a day which I could choose. The first superpower I would choose is super strength because It would help me stand up against bullies. I would use it to stop falling rock which are about to land on people and I would use them to help kids stand up against bullies. The second superpower I would choose is flight because it would make it possible to save people in planes and tall buildings. I would use this superpower to save people from burning planes and tall buildings and it could save people from falling. The final power I would choose is telekinesis because I could do everyday tasks without lifting a finger. I would use it to stop thing from falling like rocks or people. Challenge yourself writing down what you would do if you had three superpowers for a day which you could choose. Blog ya later!

3 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Jonathan :)

    Thank you for posting about the three superpower you’d choose - I really enjoyed reading them. I love how all of your superpowers are about helping people when they are unsafe or in need, this shows you are a kind and empathetic person. Have you ever stood up to bullying before? It can be really difficult, but it feels pretty awesome when you do it :)

    If I was to choose a superpower I would choose teleportation too, because then I could travel the world and not have to pay for flights!

    Thanks for making a great post! Have a brilliant day,
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jonathan.
    I very like your blog post.
    Hope you do more SLJ so I can read them every weekend.
    If you want to see my blog here it is.
    https://wpsizumim.blogspot.com/
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Jonathan

    Incredible blog post Jonathan. I have seen a lot of people posting the same activity as you. I like the way you you explained why you will have that superpower. This is a magnificent blog post Jonathan. Keep up the incredible work Jonathan.

    -Pao :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.