Wednesday 25 November 2020

BFB (Big foot biking)

 Yesterday I did Big foot biking with my class, it was really fun and I had brought my own bike to use. We learnt how to do a ABCDQ checklist: A is to check the air pressure on the tires, B is for brakes which you to check to see if they stop the bike, C is for checking the chains for any damage, D is to drop the bike to see if the suspension is working (Only drop it a couple of centimetres off the ground), Q is to check if the quick release is out of the way of the wheel. We also learnt how to do a curb rideout. My favorite thing was THE BOX GAME where you have to stay in a shrinking area and have to not crash into some body or put a foot on the ground or you're out. This biking was amazing and learning more was very fun. Now I'm going to ride it a lot more. Here are some photos:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.