Friday 24 July 2020

Martariki Day

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog today I'm going to talk about Martariki. Martariki is a Maori event where 7 stars indicate the Maori new year. We did three activities. The first activity was making Maori kites, we use paper, cord, bamboo, decorative strips and feathers. The kites can't fly but they are cool. The second activity was making Maori bread which only used self raising flower and water. The final one was we had to make a stop motion and it was great. Here are some photos and the stop motion:







3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Hunter and I'm from Ahipara school. your drawing looked pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Bryson from Ahipara school and I like your story. And I also like how you added bloopers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Taj I go to Ahipara school.I liked your enthusiasm. maybe next time work on your camera.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.