Friday 20 March 2020

Molly Green Creations

Hello and welcome back to my blog and today I will be talking about afternoon Friday rotations for my syndicate. Every Friday afternoon I go with my school environmental group to the staffroom and a quarter of the group makes bees wax wraps and next we are making kawa-kawa balm. The rest of the group makes adverts which are going to be used to advertise our stall at Molly Green on Molly Green day. We are going to sell Eco-friendly confetti, Kowhai trees and vegetable seedlings, Eco squeeze kawa-kawa balm, bees wax wraps and Anzac biscuits. The other rotations make other products. Here are some photos of other rotation groups:





Blog ya later!              

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks Jonathan - I've been busy in Te Ana Ako this term, so hadn't really caught up on what was happening with the rotations, you've given a very clear explanation. I have seen some of the products up in the office. It would be really good to see what your advertisements look like (even though the day has been cancelled due to the lock down). Perhaps, you could give us a brief outline of what the other groups do during this time.
    I'm looking forward to keeping up to date with your learning, as you blog throughout the lock down period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The environmental team does such great work around our school Jonathan. I've been really impressed with the dedication the team has and the time commitment you all make each week. The products that you produce are very popular all around the country, as I'm sure Miss Daly has mentioned. Online orders are always coming in! So I know that none of your products will go to waste now that the Molley Green Day has been cancelled!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.