Friday 28 June 2019

Newspaper

Hi everybody! I have been working on a newspaper for a while using makemynewspaper (link to makemynewspaper) what happened was, first, I made a recount on a pink shirt day letterbox drop (see in a previous blog for more information). Then I made a template on makemynewspaper and copy-pasted the recount, and made advertisements. Finally I decorated it! Also if you want to do the same don't forget to make an account. Here is the newspaper:






Blog ya later everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I wish lots of newspapers had positive stories like this. Well done. Your advertisements send a message about what is important to you, too. I wonder what the next edition of The Waikowhai Waters will share with the world.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.