Friday 11 September 2020

Monoprint

 Hi everyone, this week I finshed doing a monoprint. A monoprint is a type of printing which uses one piece of paper = one chance, it is hard and time consuming and makes your wrist and hand hurt. A lot of monoprints are animals and they are amazing, so we did animals. I did 2 amazing kiwi prints! First we drew a prototype, then we drew an actual one, then we traced the drawing on to a second piece of paper. Finally we printed it and coloured it. The results were AMAZING and here are some photos:
















Blog ya later!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jonathan I’m Kevin a student from belfast school,Room 14.I really enjoy reading you learning about Monoprint.Thanks for share this I really like the drawings.I really enjoyed was the monoprint picture because it reminded me about getting paint on my hand and smashed it on paper and then there was a handprint on it.Have you thought of changing the background more blend in with the monoprint.Thanks a lot for sharing your learning.I would like you to visit my blog at https://bsskevinm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jonathan, I like your Monoprint it is amazing. This reminds me of when my class did an activity for Matariki. We had to use ink to create parts of a star. Maybe next time you could be standing up for your picture.😎

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Maikee from Ahipara school that looks so cool and amazing I am going to died blog ya later

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.