Wednesday 27 May 2020

Lockdown Diary

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today this blog is about a lockdown diary. 

What it is: A lockdown diary is a diary of what we did in lockdown. 

Why I did it: In 2019 humans found a new virus but without a way to fight back it infected lots. Humans today move around the world lots more because of planes and ships so the virus spread. On the 24th of March we went into lockdown level 3. Two days later we went straight into level 4, later we went back into level 3, then level 2. 

During this time we had to do school online. The lockdown diary was for writing because our teachers wanted us to record this time because this is history. Nothing has ever happened like this. No virus has ever became a pandemic and spread worldwide. I did it to keep learning because lockdown was long and today it's exactly 2 MONTHS since lockdown started. 

How I felt about it: I did lots of very fun tasks and I really liked it and I hope to do things like this while we experience this new normal. Here is the slide:



Blog ya later!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jonathan,
    Yes, you have created an historical artefact! I hope you will look back at this diary when you are older and remember some of the fun (and frustrations) we had during lockdown. I'm glad I got to be locked down with you and the rest of our family, although I hope we don't have to do it again because of coronavirus! Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello name is Kevin and I am in room 14 at Belfast school I really enjoyed reading your 2020 lockdown.Thanks for sharing the 2020 lockdown dairy. Something I enjoyed was the talking about the movie because it made me think of the time when I went to the movie
    Have you thought about helping people making it cool like yours?
    Thank so much for sharing your learning. I would like you to vist my blog at https://bsskevinm.blogspot.com.I really liked your sharing,blog you later...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kevin, thanks for the comment. I really do like movies at the cinama, the day I'm wirting this is a movie night for me. I'm going to be wacthing a movie on i-tunes which is based off the videogame Rachet and Clank, do you know about the videogame series? Also the day I'm writing this we aren't doing the lockdown diary anymore but if we were I would totally help others. Bye and I hope you have a great weekend. :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.