Friday 22 November 2019

Athletics Day

Last week we did a huge Athletics Day on Tuesday and we had a lot of activities. These activities were: High jump, Long jump, 100m and 200m and 400m sprints, cheering for the people in the sprints, Shot put, Polluted river and Relays and that is only the ones I did. We rotated in groups of ages until we had done most of the activities, all together there were 12 activities. My favorite activity was High jump. I jumped really high and the world seemed to fly past me and I came fourth on the left hand side. I also liked the Polluted river. It was an area full of chalk drawn rubbish and germs, we got put into groups of about four people and could only use big rubber dots and we got the same amount of dots as people in our group. We could not touch any of the chalk drawn rubbish or germs or could not step on the concrete and we had to make it to the other side. My house group (Pukeko) won the Junior relay and middle relay. Here are some photos of the day:





Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.